Sunday, March 21, 2010

I suck at Blogging.


It appears that a little piece of web real estate is too much responsibility for me. It's this cycle I get into where I get really enthusiastic about something and then have trouble keeping the momentum going. Whether it be over ambition or lack of enthusiasm I apologize for not being more regular about this blog.

Right now I'm currently listening to Bright Eyes' Fevers & Mirrors on vinyl why deciding what I should do graphically for a guitar pedal I'm building. It's a clone of a now extinct pedal, and the originals are now like $700 used. So for $100 in parts it seems like a better option to build one myself. I'm excited to get this built, it's a clone of the Lovetone Big Cheese. If you listen to the band Pavement at all then you'll have heard this pedal. it's most present on the bands Wowee Zowee album on the song Half a Canyon. I just love that distortion sound.

Can't wait to see Pavement this summer on Toronto Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment