Monday, January 25, 2010

Resolution don't fail me now !











Okay, welcome to Art Hard Drive.
You may ask, what exactly is Art Hard Drive? Or maybe you don't even care.

Either way, Art Hard Drive in it's original conception was a project in which I put all my music ideas that didn't have a home with the musical projects I was working on at the time. And now since I don't seem to be doing much of anything I've decided to make a blog and force myself to be creative and just purge all of my ideas insecurities and run-on sentences with an audience present.

So with this blog I plan to try and put up as much new song material, regardless of style quality or stage of process it's in, In hopes of bridging the gap of music making and music listening.

Rather than having a proper website, I felt this would be the most instantaneous way to keep in touch and get feedback on a more personal, less formal way. Now I just need to get some shit done.


For now please feel free to stop by my Myspace at:

www.myspace.com/fourstardaydreammusic *






*Myspace is a really old website that bands and kids used to use in the 00's to show their music and gain fans before facebook and twitter washed all of that away.

No comments:

Post a Comment